Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Is it really my fault?

I keep hearing that my iPads are the reason for some of our trouble with network and internet. I'm not totally sure that it's true. We had plenty of issues before my iPads arrived. Once I began using them regularly, I didn't hear about an increase in problems. I actually don't have any problems. When all of the other classes and teachers are yelling at their computers, I just sit quietly and say to my Macbook,  "I love you." We don't have any problems with the iPads. Other teachers have issues with connectivity mostly and often issue with slow loading. I have awesomeness.

We had an upgrade to our system over the break, and it has been a huge issue for people. Many people with Dell laptops (only a year or two old) have network cards that need to be upgraded. There  were a few days, where many people couldn't use anything. What a huge frustration! I know that my iPads connect differently, but if they are taking all of the bandwidth, why is it that I am not experiencing issues too?

1 comment:

  1. It's not your fault. Enjoy your connectivity. And your MacBook loves you back. =)

    ReplyDelete